For the safety and the convenience of the guests take care licensed lifeguards and a team of 300 people. Our aim is the guests to feel safe during their stay. The guests’ information is provided to Bulgarian, German, English and Russian language.
RULES OF AQUAPARK NESSEBAR
- The rules in Aquapark Nessebar are designed for the comfort and safety of the visitors and guests. Please take your time to read the rules. Compliance with the Rules of Aquapark Nessebar is MANDATORY.
- Food, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are not allowed.
- Bringing in highly flammable materials, weapons and sharp objects is not allowed.
- Articles and equipment such as frisbee, balls and the like, which may pose a danger to visitors and/or employees are not allowed to be used. It is also forbidden to enter with and use a skateboard, roller skating, hoverboard and similar units, which may interfere with the traffic of visitors in Aquapark Nessebar.
- The use of facilities or part of them can be limited due to unsuitable weather or maintenance.
- Aquapark Nessebar does not refund tickets. No refunds or compensations are given for unsuitable weather.
- Some of the facilities are extreme and their use carries a certain risk. By using these facilities, you take the usual risk as a person responsible for your actions. We assume that you will use your own judgment and comply with the proper safe behavior for these facilities. You are required to follow the warnings and restrictions that are indicated on each facility, as well as the instructions of employees.
- Please observe any attraction in advance and decide whether it is safe for you to use. You are the only one aware of your physical condition and abilities. Aquapark Nessebar cannot be held responsible for any injuries or accidents that have arisen due to your own bad judgment or non-compliance with the instructions.
- We have lifeguards to ensure your safety. It is necessary to follow their instructions to avoid injury to yourself or other people. Improper behavior, refusal to comply will result in removal from the attraction and/or the territory of Aquapark Nessebar.
- The visitors of Aquapark Nessebar must be in good health and not suffer from conditions such as heart disease, problems with the back, neck, surgical sutures or high blood pressure, mental, physical or chronic problems, or be affected by potential medical problems. Water slides are not suitable for pregnant women. People with injuries (gypsum, bandages), as well as people suffering from contagious diseases are not allowed to use the attraction facilities.
- In case a head or an authorized representative/employee of Aquapark Nessebar finds that the order and security on the territory of the Aquapark are threatened by theft, aggressive behavior, action against the rules of the park, non-observance of the order of waiting at the attractions, and non-compliance with the instructions for using the facilities, these employees are authorized to limit the access of the respective guests or to take them out of the Aquapark.
- For your comfort and safety, some of the facilities are with the appropriate limitations of health, height, weight, age or need of an adult escort.
- Minors (up to 14 and under 18 years old) visiting Aquapark Nessebar must always be accompanied by their parents, guardians, custodians or other adults who will take care of the child.
- Other special limitations are shown on the Rules board next to each facility. Please take your time to read the instructions for use.
- For the purpose of safety, the use of mobile phones, cameras, selfie-sticks, and other technical devices during the use of slides and facilities is not allowed.
- To protect the comfort and safety of all visitors, jumping the queue or keeping a spot in the queue for enjoying an attraction is strictly forbidden. Guests who violate this policy may be removed from the attraction.
- The visitors of Aquapark Nessebar are of different nationalities, gender, marital status, religion. In order to preserve the comfort of all, you need to be dressed in a bathing suit and/or clothes, suitable for the use of attractions. We do not allow the use of underwear, transparent swimwear, monokini, trousers or metallic accessories, zippers, jewelry and chainlets, studs or buckles that can injure the surface of the slide or pierce the sloping girdle.
- Nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Nappies/diapers for swimming are available at the souvenir shop.
- Aquapark Nessebar is not responsible for stolen or lost items. Do not use facilities with glasses and jewelry. Visitors have lockers and safes available at an additional cost.
- There is a limited amount of available chaise-longues and flotation devices for slides. It is not permitted to retain a flotation device after using at the slide, as well as keeping it for future use.
- For your comfort, it is advisable to carry a bathrobe, a sunscreen, a hat and other personal beach accessories.
- In order not to hurt yourself or others, please do not run.
- All photos or videos are for personal use only. Their use for commercial or other purposes without the permission of Aquapark Nessebar is forbidden.
- The territory of Aquapark Nessebar is equipped with safety cameras.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Pets are not allowed on the territory of Aquapark Nessebar.
- All attractions and facilities stop working 30 minutes before the end of the working hours.
- A fine of BGN 20 is paid for a lost or damaged watch.
- Aquapark Nessebar is open for the guests of the Aqua Paradise Resort Hotel free of charge and for the daily/half-day prices for all other visitors.
- The entrance prices, opening hours and the hours of show programs can be changed without notice.
By purchasing a ticket/voucher for the use of the facilities in the Aquapark Nessebar, every visitor agrees and accepts the current rules.
For the guests of Aqua Paradise Resort, this rule is valid by placing the respective bracelet, giving the right to use the facilities in Aquapark Nessebar.